Through the rise and fall of different trends, the Chore Coat remains a classic. From the pocket watch to the wristwatch to the phone, new technologies call for adaptations in design. But through it all its looks stay rooted in heritage. This men’s heavyweight coat has a blanket-lined construction that’s water-repellent, wind-resistant, and warm. The signature corduroy collar is the same as it was in the late 1930s, and the rugged firm-hand duck fabric only gets better with time.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Blanket-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar hood snaps
- Two rivet-reinforced chest pockets
- Two rivet-reinforced lower front pockets lined with a soft brushed lining
- Two inside pockets